My husband bought me a key lime tree last weekend so I can't wait to try this cocktail from About.com. Sounds to die for!
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 2 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz lime cordial
- 1/2 lime
- crushed graham crackers for rimming
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with finely crushed graham crackers.
- Pour the vodka, triple sec, pineapple juice and lime cordial into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the cocktail glass.