Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christmas - Coastal Style

Pinit
Summer is nearly over, kids are back in school, fall is almost upon us, so I say that it is never to early to start thinking about decorating your home for the Christmas season.  If you're a beach lover like me, bringing coastal Christmas style to your holiday decorations is a fantastic and beautiful idea.


My absolute favorite Christmas item is the starfish tree topper. A nautical twist on the classic star many people put on top of their tree. And it goes perfectly with any type of seashell ornaments you might have, which are gorgeous hanging on a tree trimmed with white twinkling lights.


 Sea Sparkle Seashell Ornaments (left), No Place Like The Beach Ornaments (right)

Another idea I am definitely planning on doing this year is sending beach themed Christmas cards to my friends and family. Coming from me, no one will be surprised by this, but hopefully I can bring a little sunshine to my family freezing this winter up north. I LOVE the Santa Sand Angel card.


For these and more Coastal Christmas decorating ideas, check out http://www.oceanstyles.com/coastal-christmas.

No comments: